Thursday, September 27, 2018

Twelve Things Negroes Will Say to Bill Cosby in Prison

Twelve Things N*GG@$ Will 
Say to Bill Cosby in Prison:



Image result for cosby prison pics
By Xavier James


Prison life is hard; very hard. But it can become particularly challenging when you get incarcerated with the very same people you talked sh*t about- when they got locked up. Here are the top twelve things "NIGG@$" are going to say to inmate NN7687 (Bill Cosby) during his stay at the Pennsylvania facility.

#12: You ain't a Doctor no more homie. Don't be up in here snitchin' and sh*t.

#11: I wrote this script bout my life and arrie-thang while I was up in here.
         Can you hook me up with one of them big time producers and sh*t?

#10: For real though, all that money. Why you ain't just pay them b*tch** N*GG@?

#9:  You still giving away that college money? Cause I wanna be a doctor like you
       when I gets outta hea.

#8:  Where all your white B*tches at now, N*GG@?

#7: You wanna try some of this boy p@ssy?

#6: You wanna play checkers N*GG@? We play for 10 thousand a game
      up in this piece.

#5: Yo, you got Lisa Bonet phone number?

#4: Come git some of this pudding pop, N*GG@!

#3: When you order your canteen, don't forget me N*GG@

#2: For real though, that Spanish Fly sh#t works good, huh?

#1. Don't worry, I got your back up in here. But you gotta do 
      somethin for me too, cuz.

No comments:

Jaguar Wright Exposed Sean Diddy Combs and Christopher Williams: My Take

  By Xavier James About two months ago singer Jaguar Wright exposed Sean Diddy Combs for the sick pervert that he is. She talked about a law...