Monday, May 18, 2015

The Promise of a new day is a promise you must make yourself



This week I will be sharing with you information that some of you absolutely will not like. I will be calling out the People, Places and Things (Imposters) that some of you have put too much energy into. Coons must be Exposed because they impair growth and the most high brings all things to light. I apologize in advance for your hurt feelings, but sometimes you have to hurt in order to heal.


Image result for racism in america


"Until you understand racism (white supremacy)
everything else will only confuse you." -Neely Fuller




Image result for racism in america


RACISM (WHITE SUPREMACY) is a cancer attacking the body of humanity. You cannot negotiate with cancer. You cannot plead with cancer. You cannot run from cancer. I do not know the cure for this cancer on humanity but I do know that humanity deserves better! -Xavier James

No comments:

Jaguar Wright Exposed Sean Diddy Combs and Christopher Williams: My Take

  By Xavier James About two months ago singer Jaguar Wright exposed Sean Diddy Combs for the sick pervert that he is. She talked about a law...