Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It Was homosexuals who initiated "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" in the first place



By Xavier James

Wait a minute, I’m confused. No, homosexuals are confused. Then again, America is confused. Homosexuals are back again demanding special privileges that are denied other citizens. When the military had a policy of discrimination based on sexual orientation they lobbied and hounded the Clinton administration to death to change the policy. Rallies, pickets and lawsuits prevailed. Bill Clinton signed “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” into law and it was truly a good compromise. Translation:
I don’t ask you what you’re doing in the privacy of your own bedroom and you don’t run up to me telling me what you like to do in the privacy of your own bedroom; perfect!

Suddenly this policy is no longer good enough. And I can’t figure out why. But I do know exactly what will take place once homosexuals are allowed to openly serve.

A)Christian and Muslim soldiers who were raised to believe homosexuality is wrong, are automatically going to distance themselves from that person; they're not going to have their back. If a straight soldier hangs out with a homosexual soldier his fellow servicemen will think he's 'gay' too; awkward. Homosexual soldiers will work ten times harder to prove they're as good as everybody else. Straight soldiers will of course work twenty times harder not to let a homosexual outdo them; continuous drama and antipathy.
B)Next comes homosexual sensitivity training; mandatory of course.
C)The fratenization policy goes straight out the window. Homosexuals will challenge that soon after. Soon they'll be openly 'gay' Admirals and Generals running the military. If a homosexual soldier gets caught having  sexual relations with another soldier he' ll say: "you knew I was 'Gay' when you let me join." They're going to flaunt their homosexuality. Then comes; " why do I have to do extra push-ups? You're just picking on me because I'm 'gay."

If someone's 'gay' that's their business. I don't know. I don't need to know. I've been racking my brain trying to figure out why homosexuals want everybody to know what "goes down" in their bedrooms. And I could come up with only one answer: homosexuals want people to know what they do in their bedrooms because they want to include them in their bedroom activities.

No comments:

Jaguar Wright Exposed Sean Diddy Combs and Christopher Williams: My Take

  By Xavier James About two months ago singer Jaguar Wright exposed Sean Diddy Combs for the sick pervert that he is. She talked about a law...