Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Maria Sharapova Should be Stripped of Her Titles and the Awards given to Rightful Winners.








 



 


By Xavier James


 


Why is tennis fraud and cheat Maria Sharapova getting special treatment- when she belongs right up there with Lance Armstrong and Pete Rose? She admitted to being on the juice (strength and energy enhancers) for 10 years. Is it because she’s white? I remember all kinds of black athletes who got dragged behind banned supplements.


 


When I look back at all the tough matches she barely won, now I know she didn’t actually win. And where do I go to recoup my loses? I lost money betting against her. I wonder if her agent will give me my money back. But now that I think about it, even on steroids ( steroid substitutes), weak ass Sharapova was still                                          getting her a** whooped!

No comments:

Jaguar Wright Exposed Sean Diddy Combs and Christopher Williams: My Take

  By Xavier James About two months ago singer Jaguar Wright exposed Sean Diddy Combs for the sick pervert that he is. She talked about a law...