Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Obama Getting Under Their Skin



Image result for obama


President Obama is like an unstoppable Juggernaut. And just seeing the face of  white supremacist's who have been trying to stop him, makes me laugh.


He just closed a deal with Iran. White supremacists wanted to go to war and send your black AS**SS over there to fight. But this deal put the brakes on that. Before this deal, Obama's trade deal passed. And now he's about to visit a federal prison and give a speech on incarceration. Dude just signed to release dozens of black folks from prison who had non-violent drug offenses. And I love that whole Cuba thing; I'm going soon. G*d-d*m....I think that Obama is going to surprise a lot of people.

No comments:

Jaguar Wright Exposed Sean Diddy Combs and Christopher Williams: My Take

  By Xavier James About two months ago singer Jaguar Wright exposed Sean Diddy Combs for the sick pervert that he is. She talked about a law...