Tuesday, December 11, 2012

WHITE FOLKS NEED TO GET OFF FOOD STAMPS AND WELFARE AND GET JOBS





By Xavier James

My sister didn’t just lose her job, they deleted her position. And after her unemployment benefits ran out, she still hadn’t found a job. I went to visit her one day and noticed her refrigerator was kind of bare. I suggested she go and get some food stamps until things got better. Well, she was disgusted with me for suggesting she get any form of public assistance.

“I’m not like that,” She frowned.

“Like What?” I asked.

Fact is more black folks are in need public assistance then any group in America but most are too proud or embarrassed to go get it. White folks are just the opposite. White folks from boardroom bankers getting bail-outs to the young white girls in every trailer park in America, get government handouts. Black folks hustle. And whatever our hustle is it keeps us away from government assistance. Some us simply just do without. And far too many end up in jail because some hustles have dire consequences. Black folks have been shamed into keeping their mouths shut.

Renowned racist Newt Gingrich during his last failed presidential bid CALLED PRESIDENT OBAMA 'the food stamp president' and said he should make black people get off food stamps. Obama responded by saying “I don’t know what newt Gingrich was talking about because only 1 out of 5 Americans on food stamps are Black.” In other words MOST OF THE PEOPLE ON FOOD STAMPS IS WHITE FOLKS. And guess what? That was even before Obama took office. So, who’s fooling who?

White politicians created social services like public housing, health care, and anti-poverty programs for white voters instead of creating jobs. Politicians gave corporations handouts as well; tax beaks and free government contracts. Who do you think invented bankruptcy court? That gave white folks the ability to accumulate tremendous debt, file bankruptcy, and not pay for a dam thing. Today, over 75% of Americans on medicare are WHITE FOLKS...DAM SAY WHAT?

Black folks have paid taxes since white folks took over America yet didn't receive any civil rights, equal health care, criminal or civil justice or educational opportunities period. Translation; WHITE FOLKS WERE SHAMELESSLY LIVING OFF BLACK FOLKS TAX DOLLARS and pretending like it was all good!

And no, I'm not pulling any punches. White folks have been draining the system for years, meanwhile telling the world it's black folks. White folks need to get off food stamps and welfare and go back to work, seriously. White supremacy have white folks thinking that they’re entitled to bailouts and welfare. These same white folks will read this essay and say "Xavier James is racist." How is stating facts racist? It's racism that’s taken America to this fiscal cliff to start with. If this country goes over the so called fiscal cliff, guess whose going to suffer the most? That’s right, white folks. The same white folks who pushed black folks over the fiscal cliff decades ago.

1 comment:

Alice said...

I can relate to this blog clearly. For myself, I use to be on and off again with welfare until I made a decision to get out of the dreadful system to living a simpler way of life, stop being so fooled by the Amerikkkan brainwash beliefs and I'm also glad I'm married to my husband so we can help each other pay bills and other expenses.

Yeah, kkkrackas always manipulate the system and it hurt's anytime as a Black woman to subjugated to the stereotypical garbage of people looking at me if I have two baby daddies or if I'm looking for a payout thinking I'm lazy but that not the case cause I work two jobs, have no jobs, and going school struggling to stay a float during this rigged economy that the rich kkkrackas/kikes a-holes keep screwing it up for people to live a decent without losing everything they own that work so hard for.

So, yes I clearly been there before in her shoes. I have to say to her, is keep fighting the good fight to survive.

Jaguar Wright Exposed Sean Diddy Combs and Christopher Williams: My Take

  By Xavier James About two months ago singer Jaguar Wright exposed Sean Diddy Combs for the sick pervert that he is. She talked about a law...