Friday, March 9, 2012

TWENTY-FIVE THOUSAND VIEWS-THANK YOU



25,000 VIEWS

AGAIN.... I thank you, my peoples, for your support, e-mails, constructive criticism and reciprocity. I will continue my righteous fight to provide information and insight into things that have been deliberately clouded. I do this in the spirit of MAAT- for our children and our children's children; and for all those who died so that we may live. I may not be able to change the world but I can at least be the mind that sparks the brain who gets that job done! Again, I thank you.


Hotep (peace)

Xavier James

No comments:

Jaguar Wright Exposed Sean Diddy Combs and Christopher Williams: My Take

  By Xavier James About two months ago singer Jaguar Wright exposed Sean Diddy Combs for the sick pervert that he is. She talked about a law...