Tuesday, August 2, 2011

1 YEAR MILESTONE: THANKS


1 year ago this week I started this blog. The Creator gave me the gift of words and the Universe told me how to use them. I thank you, my peoples, for your support, e-mails, constructive criticism and reciprocity over the last 12 months. And it is because of your encouragement that I will continue my righteous fight to provide information and insight into things that have been deliberately clouded. I do this in the spirit of MAAT- for our children and our children's children; and for all those who died so that we may live. I may not be able to change the world but I can at least be the mind that sparks the brain who gets that job done! Again, I thank you. 

Hotep (peace)


Xavier James

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

greetings bro. I'm just reading some of your material and want to thank you for sharing your work.

Xavier James Uncensored said...

Thank You and Hotep.

Unknown said...

Hotep family.It is with divine providence that the Neter u have guided your hand.You write truth,you will be blessed.

Jaguar Wright Exposed Sean Diddy Combs and Christopher Williams: My Take

  By Xavier James About two months ago singer Jaguar Wright exposed Sean Diddy Combs for the sick pervert that he is. She talked about a law...