Thursday, February 10, 2011

Who in their right mind ever thought Mona Lisa was beautiful?

By Xavier James

Leonardo De Vinci use to watch the torture of heretics (by Christians) so that he could capture their pain on his canvas. Well, he and Mona Lisa both must have been in pain when he painted her portrait because that was one homely chic. When I first saw the painting of Mona Lisa I was like “dam…dude look like a lady.” Then I found out it was a lady; the most beautiful women in the world some said. Who convinced who of that bold face lie? I’ve heard songs about Mona Lisa; including countless movies, magazine articles and documentaries trying to figure out why she was smiling.

How did a small group of art lovers and critics convince the world this portrait was a thing of beauty? First, you control the media. Second, keep repeating the same thing over and over again until people start believing and repeating your nonsense. A few years ago the standard of beauty went to Julia Roberts. I know; beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I remember watching so called intellectual Negroes debate how beautiful Mona Lisa was. Of course to the Negro who already hates himself and currently dates any white woman he can get his black hands on, Mona Lisa is indeed a treasure to behold. To the rest of us however, it’s simply the homosexual Leonardo De Vinci in drag. But I guess they must think that’s beautiful too. I just thank God she wasn’t naked. xavierjamesuncensored.blogspot.com
Post a Comment